Serves: 4, Preparation: 15 mins, Cooking time: 5 mins
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 500g chicken tenderloins
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, extra
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ small chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 cups mixed salad greens
- ½ Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- ½ avocado, peeled, sliced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup roasted peanuts
Heat oil in pan. Cook chicken in batches over medium high heat for 3-5 minutes, until cooked through. Place into a large bowl.
In a small jar combine extra oil, fish sauce, lime juice, sugar and chilli. Shake well and pour over cooked chicken, mix through. Add salad greens, cucumber and bean sprouts, toss well.
Place salad onto service plate and top with avocado, tomatoes and peanuts.
(courtesy of Inghams Enterprises Pty Ltd)